We are running into a few obstacles and technical glitches in the Taguig location, mainly LEAKS. If air can pass through, so can water. 🙁 After finishing the plumbing, I proceeded to do a water flow test. Several immediate problems I found:
- 1st and 2nd media bed were both leaking – fixed the 2nd, have to abandon the first one
- 2nd DWC leaking – replaced the liner
- Outflow pipe from both DWC leaking
- Outflow from FST to DWC not strong enough
- Outflow from DWC to sump not strong enough
These are the 5 major problems. Once we get this part fixed, we should be able to start cycling the system water. The other thing we notice is that the mango tree that’s hovering over the greenhouse had ants littering the entire system. They’re going to have a field day once the aphids starts appearing. We will definitely have to install uv plastic sheets on the roof to prevent unwanted creatures from entering the system.